Conformity assessment and certification of telecommunications equipment
Main / Certification
Certification of telecommunications equipment in Ukraine is the quite difficult process which requires thorough knowledge of the legislative framework and also experience in realization and supporting such deals.
One of the main directions of activity of the Odesa scientific-research institute of telecommunications is the certification and conformity assessment of telecommunications equipment with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation. The independent certification body (CB) “UkrSERTZVYAZOK” successfully operates on the basis of State Enterprise 'OSRIT'. That accredited by NAAU and also appointed by decision of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on conformity assessment with requirements of Technical regulations of electromagnetic compatibility of equipment that approved by resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 16, 2015 No. 1077 (Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine dated June 19, 2018 No. 848), Technical regulations for radio equipment that approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated May 24, 2017 No. 355 (Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine dated July 3, 2018 No. 908).
Let us emphasize that radio equipment also belongs to telecommunications equipment.
SE "OSRIT" provides, among other things, certification services for radio equipment.
We have more than 20 years of experience in the field of certification and ready to provide the necessary consultations, as well as provide qualified assistance in solving the issue of obtaining a certificate of conformity for telecommunications equipment.
The policies and procedures according to which the CB works and their implementation are unbiased. CB does not practice any form of discrimination, such as latent discrimination, accelerating or delaying the processing of applications that is provided by the establishment of clear deadlines for the completion of each stage of certification. You can find detailed information on the listed issues in “Management statement on quality policy and goals”.
The source of financing for the CB is the funds received from payment for certification works. Certification works is paid for by enterprises, organizations, citizens who have applied for the relevant works, in accordance with their labor intensity regardless of the decisions made based on the results of their work. The cost assessment is carried out in accordance with the instructions of CB “UkrSERTSV'YAZOK” VDO23 “Instructions for estimating the cost of certification”.
CB "UkrSERTSV'YAZOK" certificates
Telecommunications equipment certification process
You can get detailed information on certification schemes and conformity assessment procedures with the requirements of technical regulations from the following documents:
- Product certification procedure
- The radio equipment conformity assessment procedure
- The equipment conformity assessment procedure with the requirements of technical regulations on electromagnetic compatibility
Information on the rules and procedures for granting and maintaining certification, expanding or reducing the scope of certification, suspending, canceling or denying certification is set out in the instructions for managing the quality of granting, extending, suspending or canceling certification, expanding its scope.
Additional information on certification schemes, assessment procedures, rules and procedures for granting and maintaining certification, expanding or reducing the scope of certification, suspension, withdrawal or refusal of certification, as well as information on the validity of the granted certification of a certification body you can be obtained upon the request.
Address: Odessa, 23, Bunina st.
Phones: +3 (48) 725-23-68, +380 (50) 392-60-31
E-mail: alеks@oniis.org.ua, email@example.com.
The applicant has the right to:
- Acquire from the certification body:
- additional information about the application preparation;
- actualized detailed description of the assessment and certification procedures corresponding to each certification scheme;
- information about the documents containing the requirements for certification;
- information about the rights and duties of certified products suppliers.
- To submit the appeal and appeal against a Certification body decision.
The applicant must:
- implement the proper guideline of the certification program;
- create all necessary conditions to carry out the assessment, in particular, providing of documentation for the expertize and access to all the recorded data (in particular, reports about internal audits), as well as the access to personnel, and for assessing (e.g., testing, monitoring, assessment, re-assessment) and processing of complaint;
- claim on certification only in that field for which certification was carried out;
- not use his product certification so as to damage the certification body image and not make any application about the product certification which the certification body can consider as unauthorized or misleading;
- in the case of certification suspension or cancellation, terminate all advertising aids that contains any reference to certification, and return on the request of the certification body all the documents on certification;
- use the certificate only to indicate that products are certified according to certain standards;
- to assure that no certificate or report or any part of them, will be used to mislead;
- follow the certification body requirements during making reference to his certificate in the media (documents, brochures or promotional materials).
We ask you to assess the performance of works carried out in CB “UkrSERTZV'YAZOK” during product certification. These data will be used to analyze the effectiveness of the application of the CB quality management system and improve the certification process. We will be grateful to you for your comments and suggestions on the activities of the CB and we will definitely take them into account.
The certification tests of telecommunications equipment
Tests are carried out in SE “OSRIT” Telecommunications equipment testing center. Center of telecommunications equipment testing is accredited according to the requirements of DSTU ISO/IEC 17025-2017 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” for technical competence and independence.
The basic requirements of the legislation
The obtaining of conformity certificates and/or conformity declarations is necessary in accordance with legislative requirements of Ukraine.
Certification is carried out in strict accordance with the legislation of Ukraine:
- Legislation of Ukraine on certification and conformity assessment.
- Legislation of Ukraine on Technical Regulations.
- Legislation of Ukraine on customs control issues.
- Legislation of Ukraine on public procurement (tenders).
Consulting and support
State enterprise “Odesa scientific-research institute of telecommunications” proposes consultations on conformity assessment and certification of telecommunications equipment for our potential and present customers.
If you have any questions please contact us in any convenient way for you and our experts will give the most complete answer to your question.
In addition, we provide active support at every stage of the work. The process of passing the certification and conformity assessment procedures for our clients' products is simplified and accelerated as much as possible. The stages of carrying out are clear and simple for the customer, and our specialists will undertake most of the procedures.
Do you want to certify telecommunications equipment in Ukraine? Contact SE “OSRIT”. Our specialists will make the procedure for obtaining a certificate of conformity simple and affordable.
Adress: 23, Bunina str., Odessa, Ukraine
Phones: +3 (48) 725-20-46, +380 (50) 584-41-07, +380 (50) 593-49-40
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com