Certification of telecommunications equipment in Ukraine. The basic requirements of the legislation
The obtaining of conformity certificates and/or conformity declarations is necessary in accordance with legislative requirements of Ukraine.
The legislation of Ukraine on certification and conformity assessment
- The Law of Ukraine "About the conformity assessment";
- The Law of Ukraine "About the technical regulations and conformity assessment procedures";
- The Law of Ukraine "About telecommunications" (including subordinate documents);
- The List of telecommunications equipment, which must include technical means intended for the operational search activity of the authorized bodies in the public telecommunications networks of Ukraine, posted on the website of the State Service for Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine;
- The list of normative documents in the field of telecommunications, conformity with which determines the possibility of telecommunications equipment and terminal equipment use in the public telecommunication network of Ukraine, posted on the website of the State Service for Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine;
- Regulations on the procedure for determining the list of technical means that may be used in public telecommunications networks of Ukraine and coordination of the use of telecommunications means that are not included in the list approved by the Administration of the State Service for Special Communication and Information Protection of Ukraine in the Order № 115 from 17.03.2014.
Ukrainian legislation on technical regulations
- Technical regulations on low-voltage electric equipment;
- Technical regulations on the electromagnetic compatibility of equipment;
- Technical regulations on radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment;
- Technical specifications on public telecommunications network’s interfaces through which the services should be provided.
The requirements of these technical regulations are mandatory for manufacturers or their authorized representatives (residents of Ukraine), as well as the residents of Ukraine, who import equipment into the territory of Ukraine and/or put it into circulation. The result of the works on the products conformity assessment with the technical regulations is a Declaration of conformity. Conformity Declarations are required for the equipment importing into the territory of Ukraine and putting it into service.
The legislation of Ukraine on customs control issues
- The procedure for customs processing of goods that are imported into the territory of Ukraine and are subject to certification in Ukraine.
Ukrainian legislation on public procurement (tenders)
- The Law of Ukraine "About public procurement".
Adress: 23, Bunina str., Odessa, Ukraine
Phones: +3 (48) 725-20-46, +380 (50) 584-41-07, +380 (50) 593-49-40
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org