The process of telecommunication equipment certification in Ukraine
What includes the certification process of telecommunication equipment in Ukraine? What documents you need to have in order to successfully pass the certification procedure? How long is certification of telecommunication equipment? These are the most frequently asked questions that our clients ask us, desiring to order the certification of telecommunication equipment.
We have done everything possible to simplify the certification process for our customers. The stages of the work are clear and simple for customers and we undertake the perform of most procedures.
During the conformity assessment (certification) of telecommunication equipment, the customer:
- Fills and reconciles the application in the prescribed form (our specialists will consult and help with filing and registration of the application).
- Discusses the conditions and signs the contract. Makes a payment (our specialists will prepare a draft contract).
- Provides the documentation and samples for testing.
- Provides the information about production quality system, assists in the organization of the audit of production, as well as technical supervision of production when you filing the application for mass production.
- Reconciles the certificate of conformity (our specialists will prepare a certificate of conformity and will be engaged the registration of certificate of conformity in "UkrSEPRO" certification system and/or certificate of conformity in "UkrSETRSVYAZ" system).
- Fills and reconciles the application in the prescribed form to establish compliance with the requirements of technical regulations. Provides the test reports and technical documentation (our specialists will consult and assist you with the filing, execution and registration the application; will carry out expertise of test reports and documentation, project preparation and approval of declarations).
- Fills and reconciles the application in the prescribed form to approval the use of telecommunications resources on the public network (our specialists will consult and assist you with the filing and execution the application, will be engaged preparation of materials necessary for approval, will submit the materials to telecommunications administration for consideration by the Technical Commission, will participate in a meeting of the Technical Commission).
- Creates (if needed) a written request to inform stakeholders about the status of certification and conformity assessment.
The time required for certification ranged from 20 to 45 days if agreed and executed the certification rules, complied the contract terms and if the results of tests are positive.
Phones: +3 (48) 725-20-46, +380 (50) 584-41-07, +380 (50) 593-49-40
Adress: 23, Bunina str., Odessa, Ukraine