Certification of telecommunication equipment – the rights and duties of the applicants
The applicant has the right to:
- acquire from the certification body:
- additional information about the application preparation;
- actualized detailed description of the assessment and certification procedures corresponding to each certification scheme;
- information about the documents containing the requirements for certification;
- information about the rights and duties of certified products suppliers.
- to submit the appeal and appeal against a Certification body decision.
- MD0 09 "Quality management procedure. Consideration of appeals, complaints, controversial questions".
The applicant must:
- implement the proper guideline of the certification program;
- create all necessary conditions to carry out the assessment, in particular, providing of documentation for the expertize and access to all the recorded data (in particular, reports about internal audits), as well as the access to personnel, and for assessing (e.g., testing, monitoring, assessment, re-assessment) and processing of complaint;
- claim on certification only in that field for which certification was carried out;
- not use his product certification so as to damage the certification body image and not make any application about the product certification which the certification body can consider as unauthorized or misleading;
- in the case of certification suspension or cancellation, terminate all advertising aids that contains any reference to certification, and return on the request of the certification body all the documents on certification;
- use the certificate only to indicate that products are certified according to certain standards;
- to assure that no certificate or report or any part of them, will be used to mislead;
- follow the certification body requirements during making reference to his certificate in the media (documents, brochures or promotional materials).
Adress: 23, Bunina str., Odessa, Ukraine
Phones: +3 (48) 725-20-46, +380 (50) 593-49-40