Networking protocols and functions of communication facilities, which the Laboratory of telecommunication networks and switching systems tests
Main / Services / Certification tests in Telecommunications / Networking protocols and functions of communication facilities, which the Laboratory of telecommunication networks and switching systems tests
Signalling System No. 7 (SS7)
- Message Transfer Part (MTP) level 2;
- Message Transfer Part (MTP) level 3;
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) User Part (ISUP);
- Transaction Capabilities Application Part (TCAP);
- Intelligent Network Application Part (INAP);
- Operations, Maintenance and Administration Part (OMAP).
Mobile systems protocols
- Mobile Application Part (MAP);
- Base station subsystem Application Part (BSSAP);
- Customised Applications for Mobile networks Enhanced Logic Application Part (CAP).
Packet network protocols
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP);
- MTP-2 User Adaptation Layer ((M2UA);
- MTP-3 User Adaptation Layer ((M3UA);
- SSCP User Adaptation Layer (SUA);
- ISDN User Adaptation (IUA);
- Message Transfer Part 2 (MTP) User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer (M2PA);
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP);
- Supported ISUP Services Interworking with SIP (Profile A, B and Profile C (SIP-I));
- Media Gateway Control Protocol (H.248 / Megaco).
The functionality of the telecommunication equipment
- SS7 technical maintenance functions;
- Digital Switching System (DSS) technical maintenance functions;
- functions of Mobile Switching Center (MSC) with Visitors Location Register (VLR);
- functions of Home Location Register with Authentification Center (AuC);
- Media Gateway Controller Functions and Media Gateway Functions.
Load, performance and quality of service parameters
You can find more information about our certification services on page "Certification tests in Telecommunications".
Adress: 23, Bunina str., Odessa, Ukraine
Phones: +3 (48) 725-20-46, +380 (50) 593-49-40